- 28 Dec 11:33 am
Take a drive through Rancho Cordova and you’ll see that there’s a lot going on in the...
- 17 Feb 11:32 am
After nine months and around $2.5 million dollars spent rebuilding a run-down apartment complex, new student housing...
- 3 Feb 11:32 am
One of El Dorado Park’s most blighted properties has undergone a $2.5 million transformation. The apartment complex...
- 5 Aug 11:31 am
Developers Driscoll Inc. and United Development Group Inc. planned a public ceremony today to mark completion of...
- 12 Dec 11:29 am
Pedestrians and cyclists now have an easier way to get from Shelter Island to Harbor Drive, thanks...
SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE
REAL ESTATE - GOOGLE NEWS
- Partners of Life: Best of Real Estate – ValpoLife.com
- Newhomeprograms.com Joins Forces With David Knox Real Estate Training – PR Newswire (press release)
- Charleston's tight industrial real estate market expected to stay that way – Charleston Post Courier
- Hurricane Irma hurts local real estate market – WWSB ABC 7
- Real estate records, 10/22/17 – Lincoln Journal Star